Please consider the following PCA example;

my.df <-
  data.frame(A=(x <- rnorm(100,mean=100, sd=10)),
             B=(y <- x + rnorm(100,mean=10, sd=10)))

plot(my.df)

my.pc <-
  prcomp(my.df, center=TRUE, scale=TRUE)

biplot(my.pc)

my.x <- (my.pc$x)[,1]
my.y <- (my.pc$x)[,2]

plot(my.x, my.y, type="n")
text(my.x, my.y, labels=1:100)

Clearly the plots have the same relative values, but I can't work out how
the second plot is relative to the first. I have been reading the manual,
but I still can't work it out.

Can anyone show me the code to generate the data that I see plotted using
biplot? What am I missing?

Dan.