Try R-3.4.0 patched.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

On 01.06.2017 03:54, Anil Dabral wrote:
Hi,

I tried executing the following statement multiple times on R 3.4 and it worked
only the first time. In older versions of R it seems to have worked. Am I doing
anything wrong?

In R 3.4 (works only the first time)

tmp <- installed.packages()  #this works

tmp <- installed.packages() ## See error below

Error in if (file.exists(dest) && file.mtime(dest) > file.mtime(lib) &&  :
   missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

in R 3.3.3 works well when executed multiple times.

tmp <- installed.packages() #this works

tmp <- installed.packages() #this works

tmp <- installed.packages() #this works

Thanks and Regards,