On 12.07.2017 10:31, Sigbert Klinke wrote:
Hi,

checking my package with check from devtools leads to the output

Functions with \usage entries need to have the appropriate \alias
entries, and all their arguments documented.
The \usage entries must correspond to syntactically valid R code.
See chapter ‘Writing R documentation files’ in the ‘Writing R
Extensions’ manual.
* checking Rd contents ... OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in examples ... OK
* checking examples ...

Take a look in the example log files in the corresponding check dir.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

and that is the last thing I get. Since I write shiny apps, it may happen that somewhere an example expects some input/interactivity and is not in \dontrun environment. How I can see which example currently is checked?

Thanks in advance

Sigbert