Dear Rene

I am not sure I understand your problem so this may be completely uselss but when I am going to run R from the command line I first of all run a little batch file.

set R_HOME=C:\Users\Michael\Documents\bin\R\R-3.4.1
set R_PATH=%R_HOME%\bin\x64
set PATH=%R_PATH%;%PATH%

Someone (forgotten who, sorry) posted this years ago on this site.

Michael