On 2018-09-13 20:58, David Winsemius wrote:
On Sep 13, 2018, at 1:15 PM, Guo, Fang (Associate) <fa...@cornerstone.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I have a question with the function Binom.Confint(x,n,"method"=lrt). For
likelihood ratio test, I'd like to ask how you define the upper limit when the frequency
of successes is zero. Thanks!
First you need to tell use where you are getting Binom.Confint.

Error: object 'Binom.Confint' not found

      sos::findFn('Binom.Confint') found NO function named "Binom.Confint", but it did find two named "binom.confint", one in the "binom" package and the other in the "NNTbiomarker" package. The same search in "rdocumentation.org" returned the same results. The indicated command would not work in either.

      Spencer