Hello
I have tried to create the following graph using ggplot2 using the following
code -
ggplot(aes(x=year, y=percentage, group=gender, fill=gender), data =
graph_text)+  geom_bar(position = 'dodge', stat='identity')+
scale_y_continuous(expand = c(0,0))+  theme_classic()+  geom_text(aes(label =
percentage), size = 5, position = position_dodge(width = 0.5), vjust=0)

I wanted to ask
1) In the last plot why is the label on top not showing up even when I save the
image as a pdf?
2) Is there anyway to make the labels appear in the middle of the bar? It is
aligned to the left right now
3) Is there any way to change the colour of the labels on the top of the bars?
Thank you!