On 28.04.2022 23:55, David Winsemius wrote:
Pretty sure the right way to install that package is with the Bioc installer.

or simply install.packages() after setting the repository.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2022, at 3:35 PM, Bogdan Tanasa <tan...@gmail.com> wrote:

HI everyone,

I must transfer a package from one platform (AWS) where I was able to
install the package

to another platform (local PC), where I am not able to install the package.

The package is called : BSgenome.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg38

Is there a way to transfer the files from BSgenome.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg38
folder (below) from AWS to local PC and get it to run ? Thanks !

4.0K    DESCRIPTION
4.0K    INDEX
28K     Meta
4.0K    NAMESPACE