I think questions about gtsummary are better addressed to that project. They have a link "Getting Help" on their web page; I'd start there:

  https://www.danieldsjoberg.com/gtsummary/SUPPORT.html

Duncan Murdoch

On 27/03/2023 2:19 p.m., Deramus, Thomas Patrick wrote:
Hi R Experts.

Apologies if this has been shared elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find a
solid answer to this.

I'm wanting to create a table in gtsummary that displays entries for "Yes" and
"No" as fractions rather than a relative to the total (e.g. {n} / {N} in the
documentation).

I realize I can split them into rows with something like:
type = all_dichotomous() ~ "categorical"

But I would honestly much rather display the variable as something like:

Condition? (Y/N)                   count "Yes"/ count "No"

Is this possible to do in gtsummary?

Thank you in advance.
The information in this e-mail is intended only for th...{{dropped:8}}