On 06/04/2023 6:49 a.m., Steven Yen wrote:
The RStudio list generally does not respond to free version users. I was hoping
someone one this (R) list would be kind enough to help me.

The quality of RStudio has gone way downhill lately. Although Posit is now a big company, I think there are only 1 or 2 people there who really know what's going on in the RStudio IDE, and they are busy on other things these days.

So my advice to you would be to switch to the Windows rgui front end (which comes with R, so questions about it will be addressed here), or switch to a different OS, or just stay with the old RStudio version that was working for you.

Duncan Murdoch