Hi all,

I try to write a simple function in a script. The script is as follows

yo<-function(Xdata)
{
n<-length(Xdata[,1])

Lgm<-nls(formula=LgmFormula,
  data=Xdata,
  start=list(a=1500,b=0.1),weights=Xdata$Qe)
return(Lgm)
}

After the execution of the script, when I call the function yo on data
called NC60.DATA I get an error.

#yo(NC60.DATA)
Erreur dans eval(expr, envir, enclos) : objet "Xdata" not found

The object Xdata isn't found. Why?
Is that possible to debug a function with R?

Regards/Cordialement

Benoit Boulinguiez
Ph.D
Ecole de Chimie de Rennes (ENSCR) Bureau 1.20
Equipe CIP UMR CNRS 6226 "Sciences Chimiques de Rennes"
Campus de Beaulieu, 263 Avenue du Général Leclerc
35700 Rennes, France
Tel 33 (0)2 23 23 80 83
Fax 33 (0)2 23 23 81 20
http://www.ensc-rennes.fr/