Hello,

thank You for Your reply.  You are absolutely right, I am a bit tired,
forgot to attach the code. I am very sorry about that, as well as I did
not recognize that the error message came as a consequence of misstyping
the code, my fault again (a real guru maybe recognize this as a misstype
error as the error message is mentioning xlim as a function and not an
**argument*, *I am apparently far to be a guru ... yet* *;-)).

Have a nice day

tomas