Thank you all for you suggestions. They are all helpful. However, I have
come to a more fundamental problem. Preparing my data to even make such a
graph. I thought I was ready.  I will obviously need to find the n, mean,
and confidence interval for my data before I can plot them. for some of
these plots.

I thought perhaps this data manipulation would be easily done in R, but
perhaps I should do it elsewhere and then bring it into R. I have about 5000
rows & about 30 columns in my csv. I need to find: mean, n, confidence
interval for a to-be-made selection from the entire data set.

I have tried: aggregate, subset, dat$col1=2, etc

Clearer?: I want to select data from my dataset where column1=2. Then when
plotting this data I want to group it by 2 values (out of 4) from column10.

I know this is probably as clear as mud, thanks for you continuing patience.
I would really appreciate any assistance you are able to provide me. My
limited knowledge in R grows quite rapdily and things become so much more
successful for me when I am granted tips and snippets of code form R users
like you.

Sincerely,
Michael Just