Dieter Menne wrote:
Tom Backer Johnsen <backer <at> psych.uib.no> writes:

There are also some parts of the documentation that I do not understand. The list of functions includes things like HTML.lm, as far as I can see are invisible, both in respect to documentation and usage.

This might be relic of a function written by my some year ago, which were part
of the distribution for some time, but probably removed later.

Hmm. If that is true, that is not very promising. It could indicate that the maintenace of the package might be patchy.

Tom