> I am using sink() to send the results of my analyses to a text file.
> Unfortunately my graphs do not become part of the file. Is there
> anyway that I can have both the text and graphic output of my
> analyses appear in a file?

You can create a latex document with text, graphs and R-code using
?Sweave.  If you prefer to write to Open document format , there is an
Odfweave package.

The other alternative is simply writing your graphs to files (or one file
with all the graphs), e.g.
pdf("test.pdf")
plot(1:10)
hist(rnorm(100))