Does R have a graphic command equivalent of MatLab Hold On ?
I am trying to sabve on a pdf file a composite drawing. I first declare the
canvas size, then I define the layout, finally I generate the 4 plots according
to layout order. Eventually I close the pdf file (dev.off()).
The resulting PDF file contains 2 pages. The first one shows only the layout.
The second one shows the whole
composite drawing.
MatLab has the command Hold On to work around similar synchronization problems.
Does R have have an equivalent command ?

Thank you so much,
Maura

tutti i telefonini TIM!