Dear friends,

I'm using R to produce the following Factor Analysis:

> matriz.cor<-hetcor(matrix(as.factor(data), ncol=variables,
byrow=T))$correlations

> factanal(x=data, factors=2, covmat=matriz.cor, scores='regression')

Then the screen output shows the following message:

Error en factanal(x = data, factors = 2, covmat = matrix, :

  requested scores without an 'x' matrix

Do you know some additional function in order to produce a matrix of scores
when 'covmat' parameter is used?.

Thank you.