From: Vaz Joao (QPT TO EPA)
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:23 PM
To: 'r-help@r-project.org'
Subject: R: unable to install packages

Hi,

I'm running R version 2.8.1 on Windows and I'm having quite a lot of trouble
just to install package RODBC.

When I run command install.packages("RODBC"), the following error message
appears:

Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://cran.pt.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.8

Then it stops and doesn't install anything. I've also tried downloading from
several mirrors with no success. Is this normal? Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks,
Joao Vaz