Moumita Das wrote:
Hi All,

If you have already finished reading my previous emails regarding
segmentation fault , please have a look at this .I think this may help you
to diagnose the reason for the segmentation fault and help me,because i
don't understand much.

Rather than running the script using  the command "
source("new_regression.R") ", what I did was ,simply typed in the  commands
in R-prompt  and the results were:----

drv<-MySQL()

drv

<MySQLDriver:(20645)>

dbConnect(drv, user="xyz", password="xyz",dbname =xyz_database, host =
xyz.com)

Error in mysqlNewConnection(drv, ...) : *object "xyz.com" not found*

Perhaps you forgot to use quotes for the hostname?

Uwe Ligges

* *

* *

Thanks