phoebe kong wrote:
Hi friends,

I have questions about printing a pretty big size matrix.

As you could see from below, the matrix wasn't showed in R at full size
(11X11), but it was cut partly into three smaller matrices (11X4,11X4,11X3).
I'm wondering if there is a way to show the whole matrix with dimension
11X11, do you know how to make it?

If R really couldn't fit the full big matrix at once, what about output the
FULL matrix to a .pdf document? I have been wondering for a long time if we
could output something other than graphic, like data frame or text, to a
.pdf file.
Hi phoebe,
If you don't need PDF, you can get an HTML display of this sort of matrix using the delim.table function in the prettyR package:

delim.table(SY,file="SY.html",delim="<td>",tabegin="<table border=1>",

You can embed a table like this into an HTML formatted output file of an R session using the htmlize function and calling delim.table to format the table.

Jim