Hi all,
I got one problem with using %in% condition while using in if() condition
where
I used the condition as

if(SubFinSpt$SPECIMENTYP %in% CAP$SPECIMENTYP)

this   "if()"    condition is in      "else"     condition
and hear  "*SubFinSpt$SPECIMENTYP*" having only one value   but
"*CAP$SPECIMENTYP"
*having nearly 20 SPECIMENTYP's

while applying this condition I got one warning that says  only first
element is checked
and after that warning it is executing normally and giving results
but i want to know why it is giving this warning

can any one explain why it is comming and how to resolve it

thanks in advance