On Mar 5, 2009, at 10:08 AM, Kourosh Ks wrote:

dears,
I like two write a program with R to estimate the coefficients of covariate,I like two know the original program for this programing for partial maximum likelihood for cox models with two co variate.

I did it with coxph command,

> library(survival)
> coxph
function (formula = formula(data), data = parent.frame(), weights,
    subset, na.action, init, control, method = c("efron", "breslow",
        "exact"), singular.ok = TRUE, robust = FALSE, model = FALSE,
    x = FALSE, y = TRUE, ...)
{
    method <- match.arg(method)
    call <- match.call()
    m <- match.call(expand.dots = FALSE)
    temp <- c("", "formula", "data", "weights", "subset", "na.action")
    m <- m[match(temp, names(m), nomatch = 0)]
    special <- c("strata", "cluster")
    Terms <- if (missing(data))

< Output that goes on for about 3.5 pages was truncated>

--
David Winsemius

thanks