From: Jason Rupert <jasonkrup...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [R] R File I/O Capability - Writing output to specific lines of
existing file
To: "jim holtman" <jholt...@gmail.com>
Cc: R-help@r-project.org
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 11:26 PM
Darn.

I was afraid of this.  Always kind of weak when it comes to
file I/O approaches, so I guess I will have to stretch and
try to put something together.
Yeah.  The input flat text file is about 600 lines long.  I
will be replacing about 200.  I already have the template
for those 200 lines.  I guess I will just need to read down
to line 400 and replace until line 600. Thanks again for all the insights regarding this.

--- On Wed, 4/8/09, jim holtman <jholt...@gmail.com>