Hello,

I can not figure out how to run R using an XTerm external console on a mac running OS X. I have spent around 8 hours trying to find any tutorial or step by step guide with no success.

Please if anyone has been able to successfully use this functionality please help me out with some clear directions.

I have been able to use the console insdie eclipse but help functionality does not work and the graphical output has some formatting irregularities.

Thank you,

Max