Hi!  I'm new to R programming, though I've been programming in other
languages for years.

One thing I find most frustrating about R is how difficult it is to use
Google (or any other search tool) to look for answers to my R-related
questions.  With languages with even slightly more distinctive names like
Perl, Java, Python, Matlab, OCaml, etc., usually including the name of the
language in the query is enough to ensure that the top hits are relevant.
 But this trick does not work for R, because the letter R appears by itself
in so many pages, that the chaff overwhelms the wheat, so to speak.

So I'm curious to learn what strategies R users have found to get around
this annoyance.

TIA!

KJ