Hi all,

I am trying to create a      "index.csv"      with caliculating different
types of caliculations .
In that i have to caliculate on 10,000 studies and have to insert many no of
rows more than 500,000
for that right now I am inserting every row after caliculating and doing
data.frame
but its taking much time to create that index.csv

is there any thing like bulk insert in to file with keeping those rows in
memory and inserting into table
if any thing is there means please give me some idea to do bulk insert
then I can save time to  create index.csv file

thanks in advance

kiran