Hi all,
I have a problem with checking File is present in the directory or not
like
I have a sequence of files in one folder I have to take each file in order
and have to caliculate on those files data but in order some files are
missing for that I have to check and load those files for that I am using

condition like

if(file.exists(findings)==TRUE){}

its giving results for files which are present in that folder
but for files which are not present in that folder its giving error
but it have to skip and run for remaining files

can any one suggest any other way to make it work
for all those files

thanks in advance
kiran