Dear R users:

    In my recent works, I compared the cumulative incidences among three
different treatment groups. The cuminc function (cmprsk package ) yielded a
graph (refer to figure 1) and a p value (p = 0.0007). I don’t know how to
interpret the meaning of the p value ( one p value and three subgroups) ?
Similar puzzles exist in log-rank test of survival data (figure 2).

   What dose the meaning of p value in these conditions? What packages and
functions should I apply?

   thanks

  Ping Zhang