I am completely puzzled by this exchange, first because changing the conf.int argument _does_ affect the output of plot.Design in the expected manner, and second, because the help page of plot.Design includes a description of conf.int as a parameter and says its default _is_ 0.95.

Using Design_2.1-2    survival_2.35-4  Hmisc_3.5-2

--
DW