My apologies, to elaborate

I carried out a correlation analysis and I want to plot the data (similar to
the graphs available in the corrplot package. However, the results are as
follows (I have many more combinations):

AB            0.102
AC           -0.002
BA           -0.102
BC           0.270
CA           0.002
CB          -0.270

I now want to create a matrix that uses the names from the first column as a
"reference", so in the matrix the first row name will be "A" and the first
column name will be "B" with a value of 0.102. I will be using the script
available on http://www.phaget4.org/R/image_matrix.html to plot the data

The opinions contained in this message are those of the sender only and do not
reflect those of Sappi Limited or any of its subsidiary or associated
companies.

"This message, including any attachment(s), may contain information which is
private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy/delete
the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries
and associated companies, jointly referred to as 'Sappi') shall incur any
liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached
files which may contain a virus or the like. Any opinions, statements,
conclusions and other information contained in this message and/or its
attachment(s) that do not relate or refer to the official business of Sappi
Limited or any of its subsidiary or associated companies shall be regarded as
neither provided nor approved by any Sappi company. Views expressed in this
message or its attachment(s) may not necessarily be those of Sappi and Sappi
cann!
 ot be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or injury resulting from the
contents of a message and/or its attachments."

Directors names

A list of Sappi companies and the names of their directors can be retrieved
from
http://www.sappi.com/SappiWeb/Investor+info/Corporate+governance/Board+resumes

Scanned by MailMarshal - Marshal's comprehensive email content security
solution.
Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com