On Aug 19, 2009, at 7:44 AM, Yichih Hsieh wrote:

> Thanks David and Berton,
>
> But I am so sorry for my mistake.
> I have just found what I want is a three dimension histogram.
> So correct problem is:
>
> I draw the Relative Distribution graph,
> it looks like histogram(X,Y plot),
> but I have ten(year) Relative Distribution graphs,
> have any command can combine ten histograms(X,Y plot) to become a
> three dimensions histogram(X,Y,Z plot)?
>

> I check David provide' website
> http://lmdvr.r-forge.r-project.org/figures/figures.html#%20Figure%206.15
> but can't find three dimension histogram.

I suggested looking at Figures 6.4 and  6.15.  (I did not say they
would be labeled "3D histogram". ) Did the displayed webpage not offer
those possibilities? I am using Firefox 3.5.2 and having no problems
with displaying the figure or viewing the code when using the above URL.

--
DW

> 2009/8/19 David Winsemius <dwinsem...@comcast.net>
>
> On Aug 18, 2009, at 7:18 AM, Yichih Hsieh wrote:
> snipped

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories
West Hartford, CT