Along this same note, are there any editors that have good code completion
(intellisense) capabilities for R? I'll be teaching R to undergraduates this
semester and I imagine having code completion would be helpful.

Andreas Stefik, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Science
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwi...@univie.ac.at