On Sun April 19, you posted the following on R-help:
> After installing 2.9.0 I tried loading packages, but keep getting the
> following error.
>
> package 'robustbase' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
> Error in normalizePath(path) :
>  path[1]="C:\Program Files\R\R-2.9.0\library/robustbase": The system cannot
> find the file specified

I have had the same problem for months.  Have you found a solution?

Maurice

O. Maurice Haynes, Ph.D.
Statistician, Child and Family Research Section
Laboratory for Comparative Ethology
Eunice Kennedy Shriver
National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
NIH, DHHS
6705 Rockledge Drive, Suite 8030
Bethesda, Maryland  20892
Phone: 301-496-8180