Tim Shephard wrote:
Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone could confirm/deny whether there exists any
kind of package to facilitate zoomable graphs with multiple plots (eg,
 plot(..) and then points(..)).    I've tried zoom from IDPmisc, and
iplot from the iplot and iplot extreme packages, but as far I can
tell, neither can handle the task.

Does anyone know anything else that might work?   Or generally know different?
Hi Tim,
zoomInPlot in the plotrix package just plots the same data twice with different limits. You could use the same strategy, except instead of passing the coordinates to the function, write a similar function that accepts a list of plotting commands to be evaluated in each plot.

Jim