Hi Annie,

What kind of data (response and explanatory) you have?
As a ecological modeller, I always think first what
is my (our) mind models. After that I analyze a set of
concorrent - *but with ecological meaning* - models.
It helps me to test hypothesis as well as to discuss
the results. If you lump your data, they will tell you anything,
and you will find a `why` for every results (positive or
negative, good or bad)...

good luck

miltinho