Hi,

I have a data set consisting of the x and y coordinate locations of 1600
points. I would like to generate a graph using the functions in igraph.
However the graph making functions in igraph requires the data to be in the
form of an adjacency matrix. I'd like some advice on how to convert my point
pattern to an adjacency matrix or functions out there that would do it
directly. I've only gotten as far as obtaining the distance matrix using
dist(). Thanks for the help.

Best,
Juanita

--