Hello,

> I'm looking for equivalent of Matematica function "Which" which works as
> follows:
>
> z = Which[x<10,0.3, 10<=x<20,0.5, 20<=x<100,1]
>
> where x is a vector

Unless someone happens to be a Mathematica user (very possible), I don't know
how we would answer the question.  You give an example of the function call,
but not what the function arguments or return value are.

There is an R function called "which", but what the Mathematica "Which" is
doing is entirely mysterious from your example.  What is in "z" for instance??