Dear all,

Is there any R package which would help in analysing election results between
two elections? Does anybody know any good papers which are related to this
field? I am a statistician and my main research area so far has been regression
and classification modelling. The analysis of two election results is new to me.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
DK