Hi all,

I require 2 RMySQL libraries in order to query from a database.

'RMySQL_0.7-4' (newest version) results in an error when more than 1 field
is queried.

''RMySQL_0.5-11' (old version) resolves this issue where more than 1 field
can be queried without any errors. However, other queries results in an
error messeges (but no error messeges with 'RMySQL_0.7-4' package)

Thus, I require two scripts each with different 'RMySQL' packages loaded to
query from a database.

Are there any commands that will do the job (i.e. loading 2 different
libraries from different folder) without having to click 'Pakages' tool bar
in th RGui console?

Your help in resolving this issue would be appreciated.

Steven