Dear list,I have read really a lot the past few days, but I haven't found a
matching solution for my problem.I have R 2.9.2 on Windows XP and MikTex 2.8
installed.What I want to do is to automate the sweave file generation.I thought
I could use the R2Sweave, RweaveLatex, and Sweave in a combination so thatI
won't need to do anything.Perhaps some minor modifications at the last step.My
purpose is to print text (summaries) and plots on the same pdf file, fast and
easily.If later I need to produce a much more elegant paper I know I will need
to fix the latexpart of my code.Let's say I have a file of R code "script.R"so
in R> R2Sweave("script.R")> RweaveLatex()> Sweave("script.Rnw")>
texi2dvi("script.tex", pdf=T)would produce of something like the pdf with the
summaries and plots coded inside the "script.R"Thank you