Hi all,
I writen one function in Rgui(R Editor) I saved it as testfunction.R   and
while I am running that file using

source(C:/testfunction.R)      its running and it is giving subsequent
result

insted of this there is any thing like to save my function to save in
existing library
to reuse it when ever I want to use because I have to use those function
from my C# code right now I am not able to use those function.

If any library is there to write and make that function visible through C#
code also helpful to me
can any one help me to solve this problem

thanks in advance

kiran