Dear all,
              I have this directory structure :

Dir1       Dir2       Dir3      Dir4  .........................
A.xml     D.xml    G.xml
B.xml     E.xml     H.xml
C.xml     F.xml     I.xml

Within each of these directories (Dir1, Dir2 etc) there are a num of xml
files (A.xml, B.xml etc).

What I want to do is to enter into the first directory read all the xml
files do certain operations come out  of the directory and do the same thing
for another directory. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.

Regards,

Anupam Sinha