Hi all,
I got a problem with        * "toString()"*      function
its behaving odd in some times most of the times its giving correct results
but in peculier cases its giving results like *"æ]"*
especially while i am working with c# +R-project
thats also after getting some error like
after trying to caliculate "*mean("NA")"    *
can any one help me why its giving like those results and this error is not
consistent
some times this error is comming and some times this error is not comming

please help me to get understand why its behaving like that

thanks in advance

kiran
**