On 01/14/2010 07:44 PM, Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:35:25 +0100 Karl Ove Hufthammer<k...@huftis.org>
wrote:
Well, I was thinking of better integration with the help pages, e.g.,
having each image appear right after the code that generated it, having
larger images (perhaps at approx. the default window size for graphs in
R?), and having all images for a given help page shown on the page,
instead of the user having to click on a PDF link to see them.

Which I now discovered that the Graphical Manual
http://bm2.genes.nig.ac.jp/RGM2/index.php?clear=all has ... :-)

There really is too much good R documentation people don't know about!

Wow, that is an excellent website.

Jim