Hi r-users,

I try to draw histogram (in terms of probabilty) and superimpose with the gamma
pdf. Using this code below I can get the plots BUT the y scale for the density
is out of scale.  How do I change the y-axis scale to max 1?  Another thing,
how I do draw smooth line rather that points?

Nota that my observed data is hume_pos and the fitted data is rgam1.

hist(hume_pos,prob=TRUE)
points(density(rgam1), add=TRUE, col="red")

Thank you so much for your help.