Dear all,

I did ANOVA for many response variables (Var1, Var2, ....Var75000), and i got
the result of p-value like below. Now, I want to select those predictors, which
have pvalue less than or equal to 0.05 for each response variable. For example,
X1, X2, X3, X4, X5 and X6 in case of Var1, and similarly, X1, X2.......X5 in
case of Var2, only X1 in case of Var3 and none of the predictors in case of
Var4.

predictors
Var1
Var2
Var3
Var4

X1
0.00005
0.001
0.05
0.36

X2
0.0001
0.001
0.09
0.37

X3
0.0002
0.005
0.13
0.38

X4
0.0003
0.01
0.17
0.39

X5
0.01
0.05
0.21
0.4

X6
0.05
0.0455
0.25
0.41

X7
0.038063
0.0562
0.29
0.42

X8
0.04605
0.0669
0.33
0.43

X9
0.054038
0.0776
0.37
0.44

X10
0.062025
0.0883
0.41
0.45

I have very large data sets (# of response variables = ~75,000). So, i need
some kind of automated procedure. But i have no ideas.
If i got help from some body, it will be great for me.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Ram Kumar Basnet,
Ph. D student