Hi All,

I have a quick question about using plot.Predict now that the rms package
uses lattice.  I'd like to add tick marks along the regression line, which
is given by data=llist(variablename) in the plot call.  The ticks show up
fine, but I'd like to alter the color.  I know the ticks are produced by
scat1d, but after spending a fair bit of time going through documentation,
it still isn't clear to me how to do this in the context of lattice.
Guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Babyak
Duke University Medical Center

My code using R 2.10.1/windows XP

myx<-c(1,2,3,4)
myy<-c(1,2,3,5)

library(rms)

d<-datadist(myx)
options(datadist="d")

myfit<-ols(myy~myx,x=T,y=T)

p1<-Predict(myfit,myx =.)

library(lattice)

#change line to black
line <- trellis.par.get("plot.line")
line$col <- 1
trellis.par.set("plot.line", line)

plot(p1, data=llist(myx),col.fill="lightgray", lwd=1.5)