Peng Yu wrote:
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Max Kuhn <mxk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wait, what were we talking about? Right...it is a typo. It should be
c'beta in the numerator.

Peng: As the package maintainer, you really should send me a quick
email about it instead of posting to the list.

Let's not waste the bandwidth anymore. Given the number of typos in my
documentation, this amount of email bring down the whole system.

Would you please put the email in the vignette? As I don't find it. I
sometime did take the long way to find the emails of the authors, but
a lot of the time they just don't reply. There were no guarantee you
would reply. But I know that you will reply and will send you the
message if I found any other problems with the packages.

Regards,
Peng

This is becoming quite vexatious Peng Yu. How long have you been using R? You are not a total newbie. R is an environment which rewards a bit of exploration and experimentation.

Every package has a maintainer whose email is given on CRAN. In the case of the contrast package that is at
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/contrast/index.html

It ain't that hard.

David Scott

David Scott     Department of Statistics
                The University of Auckland, PB 92019
                Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 923 5055, or +64 9 373 7599 ext 85055
Email:  d.sc...@auckland.ac.nz,  Fax: +64 9 373 7018

Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics