Hello R experts,
I am trying to analyze this dataset and am stuck on this problem for quite
some time now.
I am using mt.rawp2adjp.
the output that came out was a matrix with two colums since I had asked it
to calculate the adjusted p values using one method.
so it has the two columns as: rawp BH

I combined these using cbind with my actual dataframe.
checked using head all was fine.

thereafter I am trying to extract the rows where the values in BH are below
a particular value(alpha say 0.05):
by the command:
partMult <- subset(multData,BH < 0.05)
this gives a error saying that
the operator < is not valid for factors.
Initally it seemed that the column BH is a factor, but typeof(BH) revealed
that it is a integer variable.

I also tried converting it into doube, and it did convert but then the
values just changed:
0.0008 became 34
.0009 become say 28 and so on.

It would be great to have your inputs on the issue.

I am currently exploring the mt.reject function.

thanks
Sahil