currCombin <- c(1,2) #this is the first possible combination 2 out if 5. Since
the vector has length 2, we are doing 2 out of x here.
selectedSet <- NULL
while (!is.na(currCombin)){
   if(currCombin passes test) {
      selectedSet <- rbind(selectedSet,currCombin)
   }
 currCombin <- next.combin(currCombin,5) #here we say that we want 2 out of 5
 }