On 11.03.2010 13:38, Ivan Calandra wrote:
Well, when I try to access help files (not all of them actually) without
internet connection, I don't get anything.
What is it related to then?

MAybe your browser tries to be too clever and goes to some kind of offline mode. But it should not since it needs to be able to browse on the loopback...

Uwe Ligges